Monday, November 1, 2010

600cc Engines For Sale

These days

I tell them that these first day I was doing one of the brooms that many liked ....
was a special order because it could only contain candy and adornment an owl or bat, and good for entertaining the recipient have placed the two animals.


After I made this box for a baby that was born just recently. Camila
sun chair and as I love his family wanted to give my personal touch to gift.
Hope you like
As summer is personalized with the name of the drink

zaptatitos
the relief and I love the stroller for baby.

around here you open the box

and inside we find the clothes.



Hat Box


Finally prepare a box shaped like a hat to give away what happens to us ....
some chocolates, a ring or necklace or what we search our hearts and
closed

open

A love you all and hope you enjoy my work ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment