Friday, February 18, 2011

Ap Lab Cellular Respiration Hypothesis

Week San Valentin. Portfolios

half this week was vague but according to the date set aside for a while the boxes for a card and a bookmark for this special day.
this card has glitter in the window and some paper hearts.


Here you add a costurita but the truth is I do not like.


And the next pointing it did for the forum Scrapate, Tere we proposed a template and this was my result. A good romantic bookmarks.


as we are about to enter the weekend I'll tell you that waiting and tomorrow ternimó escraperas of Buenos Aires we're getting together to share an evening doing what We like .... Scraper !!!!!
live with a crop of http://marcelascrap.blogspot.com/ Marcela where besides a mini album to spend a lovely afternoon with a laugh, chat, exchange material and ideas. And for some met in person, what more could you ask for ?????
Well I wish you a very good weekend and thanks for visiting. Isabel



Ahhh I forgot I also realized I found a card caretaker original ideal I when the girls organized pajama party

Now if I goodbye with a hug for all
Isabel
me

0 comments:

Post a Comment