Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How To Trade With Yourself Kigb

graduation traveling folder Folders 2

Hi all,
as it seems that I did my job but I ordered two folders ...
Here I show the results

first sheet

second sheet

detail of flowers made with tape
In the next post I leave the Institute to carry them out.

stickers details and rub-ons

third leaf

tags
detail

last part, pocket, where lay a few sheets printed for which
can sign or leave the preferred autograph.



folder cover boy, and used
transfers to the floor and the camera.

I rescantando
details Site as
Movie clapper board, and 35mm film

a guard and join us this sheet flower
truth is not as it is called flower in our country are Cucardas.

and last part where you can place the parchment or other item which may leave
autographs.
(I forgot to take pictures and armed with the parchment, but is similar to that of the previous entry)

Love to all
Isabel



0 comments:

Post a Comment