Saturday, December 18, 2010

Public Restrooms At The Globe Theater



I want to tell to those who do not know a fortnight ago I sprained the ankle and although it is terrible the first few days gave me rest and then I continued with my routine, but as I'm
yesterday Mala Pata esguinsar I went back to the same foot and in the same place so that pain is a little more, and now the absolute rest.
In the course of the day try to do some work but for now I leave a potpourri of stuff that I was doing.
kisses to all and thanks
to pass and read me.

keeping with the theme of the previous post,
alumni card
I love because it makes it look like folding a cap
graduates.



a box or mini cupcake pan dulce or soaps or
the best gift that comes to mind .....




was printed Christmas
some tags to place a particular
the goodies .....




this is a mini present and contains a gift for my son,
when I see you think is inside ....




and in this case I tried another vesion of the box,
know what I like doing is packaging.


Good Weekend, Isabel

0 comments:

Post a Comment