Thursday, December 9, 2010

Large Christian Retirement Cards



Hi all
In this new post I share a work you do for a network partner,
her trust in me and I asked if he could make a cap-shaped box of graduates
some toppers and a matching card.
As in this cyber world is all a long time I visit the blog of Sunghee , thanks to the generosity of her, I make this beautiful box (modesty aside), jajaj and comply with the order.

started by the tags,
for girls and kids,
the difference in the picture.



Now I share the card
was a special order as it was to contain this phrase
of Gandhi.

and inside its translation into English and the list of graduates.


And finally the star of this project
loved me do it, THANK
SUNGHEE!!


Needing two boxes and each one was to take the degree
use such labels to differentiate
.

here the final set.
can tell it's the desk, lol.

Hope you like it, love to all
Isabel

0 comments:

Post a Comment