Friday, December 3, 2010

Stomach Bug Breathing Issues

Flores

As I promised ..... Here is a video that teaches you tube to make roses tapes
how are you:

just a matter of practice.
These were my first roses but I'll intentano and doing more to have them ready when you need them.
also be tested with strips of fabric that they like or different widths of ribbons.




and most certainly knows how to do this kind of flowers or Cucardas, but just in case I leave the step by step. (Also taken from web)


this is my version.


cut a strip of paper and mark each 1 cm

join the ends being careful to follow the scheme

joined by the part of pressure up by hand and pressed down without solar

put glue that will not happen.

and finished decorating at home.

I hope they can and can apply in their projects, any questions I am here to answer caresses Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment